Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 is residing in Ang Mo Kio HDB State, which is a reputed and proud location of holding 54K residential units and 280K residents. Ang Mo Kio was the seventh new town; built in Singapore. Being immensely populated this HDB state has been provided with lots of standardized amenities like shopping malls, entertainment complexes, recreational facilities along with a convenient and efficient transportation networks, which modern life style can’t deny at all. All these facilities make this place suitable for all prospective residents along with peace and tranquility, which lots of residential places fail to provide.
There are a total number of 81 blocks of HDBs available in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, which is provided with postal code ranging from 560101 up to 569935. There are a total of 11044 units. The residential units are being provided with a variety of rooms; from 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms and executive bedrooms which simply reveals the diversity of residential rooms among the blocks of this avenue. The earliest blocks were built since the 1976 whilst the latest was built in 1993. These lavish designed residential units are being provided with both furnished and semi-furnished facilities inside.
The transportation this system of HDB state is being very strong due to its connectivity with other states and streets. This avenue is located so nicely to attract the residents, as being gifted with a very good number of nearby bus stops like Block 564, Block 561, opposite of Block 565, Block 574, Block 452, Block 555, Block 570, Block5022, Opposite of Portchester Avenue, Opposite of Block 5022, Block 549, Block 465, Block 5028, After Medway Drive, Opposite of Block 5023, Opposite of Block 527, Bef Huddington Avenue, Block 5046, Block 443, Opposite of Block 5043 and so on. All of these bus stops are located within 700 meters from this Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3.
In addition to that, this HDB state is being surrounded by MRT stations like Ang Mo Kio MRT Station, Yio Chu Kang MRT Station, and Lorong Chuan MRT station, which makes the transportation system more convenient for the residents. All of these MRT stations are residing within 2 kilometers range, making the transportation system stronger.
This location is also being provided with numerous educational institutes which are located nearby.
- Jing Shan Primary School,
- Holy Innocents Primary School,
- Da Qiao Primary School,
- Deyi Secondary School,
- Chong Bun Secondary School
Other education institutes
- Zion Kindergarten
- Clover Artz,
- Joshua Lim Science Hub,
- PAP Community Foundation (Kindergarten)- Jalan Kayu,
- Nurturing Talents Education Centre,
- Geniusea Production House,
- My Tuition Class- Ang Mo Kio Classroom Rental,
- Learning Max Education Centre,
- High Tech- Arts & Music Centre- Music School,
- Swimming Lessons Singapore,
- PAP Community Foundation Education Centre,
- IMA (Intelligent Mental Arithmetic) Singapore,
- ASPN Chaoyang School,
- Little champs Schoolhouse (Montessori),
- Lycee Francais De Singapour,
- Tots House
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 is being facilitated with the locations of numerous recreational parks, gymnasiums, restaurants, and shopping malls, from where daily necessary goods can be purchased easily along with some worship places.
- Rooftop garden @588 MSCP
- Cheng San Court Roof Garden
- Cheng San Zone “C” RC Community Garden,
- Blk 591 Multipurpose Hall,
- Cheng San Zone “E” RC Community Garden
- Tavistock Avenue Park,
- Cheng San Town Park
- Tech Ghee Neighborhood 4 Park
- Ang Mo Kio Indoor Terrarium
- The Castel Café,
- S-1 AMK 450,
- Bee Keong Restaurant,
- Pizza Hut Ang Mo Kio Delco
- McDonalds’ Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
- Sushi Tei
- Pure Angel Beauty,
- IER PTE Ltd
- Ace Optical Group
- Zion Serangoon Bible-Presbyterian Church
- Faith Bible- Presbyterian Church
- Peters Church
- Cherith Baptist Church
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 is being connected with other HDB Streets like Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4, Ang Mo Kio Street 21, Ang Mo Kio Street 12, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Ang Mo Kio Street 51, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, and Ang Mo Kio Street 12.